Private Usui Reiki I & II class with Holy Fire Reiki III
Classes are 2 days in length and held in a private location in Burbank, CA
***Class can be held for up 3 people as per special request only.
$500 each addition person
Class Hours: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Usui Reiki I, and II with Holy Fire III are taught together during an intimate weekend intensive, along with a follow-up clinic to guide and deepen your practice and address questions, or discoveries. To further understand Holy Fire Reiki and how it is different from regular Usui Reiki, I created a video that you might like to watch: where I talk about what it was like to discover Holy Fire Reiki after having been a practitioner of Usui Reiki for 7 years.
You will have a class manual mailed to you one week prior to attending class. Here is an outline of what the class covers:
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experiences
- History of Reiki Lecture
- Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing ones energy field.
- The Hayashi Healing Guide
- What is Holy Fire Reiki?
- Exploration of the Healing rays, example, (violet ray and green ray)
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Healing children and animals
- Distant healing.
- Distant healing using crystals and creating a crystal grid.
- Spirit guides and Reiki
- 192 page class manual
- Class certificate.
We will also be having Holy Fire Guided “experiences” throughout the class that will further deepen your foundation and strengthen your channel. The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience.We will be going over the history of Reiki, it came to be discovered in the West and how it has evolved. My training encompasses many different Reiki traditions, and will incorporate those, however our formal foundational instructions will be guided by the International Center for Reiki Training.
Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can remove easily. Please set aside additional time to practice after the class is over in addition to taking advantage of the clinic. You will find that as you talk about your experience learning Reiki with others, they will be excited to receive Reiki. This is a wonderful gift to be able to give others, but always remember to “Heal Thy Self” ( healthy self ; )
If you are unable to attend class, the fee is transferable to another class in the next 12 months. The deposit amount of $375 is non-refundable.