USUI HOLY FIRE II REIKI ART-MASTER TEACHER
Step into Reiki Mastery! The World Needs You! The Time is Now!
In the process of learning the healing techniques, attunements, and ignitions; and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki ART/Master
Dates: April 25th, 26th, 27th, 2019
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui/Holy Fire Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Usui/Holy Fire Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
- Lots of practice time practicing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- The How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual.
A Video About My Experience with Holy Fire Reiki:
Co. Cork, Ireland, P25 X300.
Tel. +353 21 421 900
You do not need to contact Castlemartyr Resort to register for the workshop.
Map of Castlemartyr showing workshop location
Situated on 220 Acres of Woodlands, Rivers, and Gardens, Castlemartyr is a 20-minute drive from Cork City along the N25 between the East Cork towns of Midleton and Youghal.
The Resort’s location also benefits from its close proximity to many primary national routes such as Waterford, Limerick, and the West and is only a 30-minute drive from Cork International Airport.
Accommodations are not provided in the cost of the retreat. Here is a website listing the many options for stay in the area. http://www.bedandbreakfasts.ie/county-cork/castlemartyr/
If you would like to stay at Castlemartyr please follow the link to the hotel website here to make your accommodations.
You are responsible for your meals. There are many great options on the hotel premises should you chose to eat there. Should you chose to bring your own food you may enjoy a relaxing meal on the hotel grounds.
The Castlemartyr Resort is a beautiful, peaceful setting.
|You can register for this class by paying the whole fee of $1,150.00, or by paying the non-refundable registration fee of $600.00. Deposit is non-refundable. Registration is due February 8th, 2019. Your class balance of $875.00 must be paid by April 25ht- the start of class. Checks can be given in-person. After acceptance into the class, your class information and manual will be sent.|
|Pay for class in full, $1,475.00 – (€1173 )|
|Pay for class registration, $600.00 – (€477) Due February 8th, 2019|
|Pay for class balance, $875.00 – (€696) Due April 25th, 2019|